Well… This is my 1,000th post here on WordPress. What’s amazing is that 90% of the post have been paintings,drawings, and digital painting. the other 10% has been some word post and a couple of photos. Thank you to all of you who follow this blog and don’t worry I plan to post a thousand more!! Once again thank you to all of you who’ve come here for a just a moment to gaze and wonder.